I had much work to do today and every intention of doing it. That was at 0800. At 0805 I found a familiar looking coffee mug in the back of a cabinet in the break room and work was immediately forgotten. The mug gave me an idea that was almost certain to get my long-lost soul sister Charlein's attention and subsequently – I hoped – an email or phone call. It's been more than two months since I've heard from her and that's not normal. I know she's physically okay, but I wonder…
Anyway, I washed the mug and worked out the details of my dastardly plan as I sipped coffee from it in front of my computer. Three hours, one digital photo and eleventeen Photoshop tricks later, I had my masterpiece.
**No paper, coffee mugs or claymation animals were harmed in the creation of this artwork.
Bootlegged clipart and Google Images, however, were soundly abused.**

If finding that in her email doesn't elicit a response, I might have to start playing dirty.
No comments:
Post a Comment